What is PEMF and How Can It Work for Me?
PEMF Therapy stands for Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy, which works by emitting low levels of electromagnetic energy towards your body to heal target areas of your body. This helps to relieve pain in injured parts of your body and help to stimulate tissue and cell regeneration. It is a safe and non-invasive therapy that is designed to improve cell functionality.
The EMF pulses sent by the machine to your body works on a cellular level, providing energy that allows the body to heal on its own using its own healing and regeneration abilities. PEMF works by energizing the cells to give your body the power it needs to improve your health.
The most powerful PEMF unit on the market today is the Pulse XL Pro, which is used at our clinic to help patients undergoing regenerative therapies as well as patients looking for pain relief.
- Improve brain function from repairing cells damaged due to stress
- Improve sleep quality as a result of reduced cell function
- Enhance recovery and repair following exercise and other activities that push the body to the limit
- Improve pelvic blood flow and function in patients suffering from erectile dysfunction
- Boost blood circulation
- Fortify the immune system by affecting white blood cells
- Support bone density and joint function
To learn more, contact us today at Progressive Rehabilitation Medicine to find out how PEMF may be able to help you achieve your health and wellness goals.