Why You Should Consider Deep Tissue Laser Therapy for Pain Relief
Here at Progressive Rehabilitation Medicine, we specialize in the non-surgical care of a wide range of pain, orthopedic and neurological disorders by employing the latest most advanced conservative treatment options to help reduce pain, restore functional mobility and improve quality of life. Our practice is among the first in the area to invest in the LCT-1000™: Deep Tissue Therapy Laser™ from LiteCure®. Drug-free, pain relief is the goal for most of us. Now we can offer you a non-surgical option that truly has the power to eliminate or significantly reduce your pain. Five to ten brief treatments with this powerful laser are all it takes to realize life changing results.
How Deep Tissue Laser Therapy Works
The LCT-1000 works by flooding the tissues with photons, energizing the damaged cells and increasing circulation to the painful area. This produces a cascade of healing responses in your body, reducing inflammation, thereby reducing or even eliminating your pain. Treatments take just a few minutes; however, the therapeutic effect continues to soothe and heal long after you leave the office.
Benefits of Deep Tissue Laser Therapy
- Heal faster after surgery or any traumatic injury.
- Reduces pain and improves range of motion without the use of drugs or undesirable side effects.
- With Deep Tissue Laser Therapy, you can get back to living your life the way it should be, with less pain, and greater mobility.
- Application of laser light increases blood flow to traumatized areas. This improves oxygenation and helps remove toxins.
- Effective against acute pain, but also chronic problems such as arthritis and chronic back pain that are otherwise difficult to resolve.
- Lasers have large power ranges and treatments can be customized for each situation.
There is no discomfort during treatment, simply a deep, gentle warmth as your body’s cells respond to the light. Some patients report actually enjoying the experience. Treatments typically last 5-10 minutes depending on the size and acuteness of the condition being treated. There are no known side effects; it is a noninvasive therapy with long lasting results.
At Progressive Rehabilitation Medicine, we thoroughly assess your condition, needs, and expectations and rule out any serious medical illnesses before developing an effective treatment plan. If you think you could benefit from Deep Tissue Laser Therapy, give us a call today. (319)-774-8143